Sixt Rent a Car is an international leader in car rental, leasing, and innovative mobility solutions. Sixt is the largest fleet purchaser of BMW’s internationally, however does not consider itself a luxury car rental company but a company with superior service and better cars for everyone at an exceptional value. At Sixt, customers are guests. It’s not a rental transaction but an experience as that of a five star hotel. Sixt hires service oriented individuals, free to travel, and open to cultural experiences interacting with customers and colleagues from many diverse backgrounds. Sixt is more than just cars, we have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
To continue to be at the top, we are looking for dedicated and service-orientated Customer Support Agents for the car rental divisions or our Edinburgh branches.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* You meet and greet our national and international commercial and private customers in the rental station
* You walk customers to their vehicles
* You provide personalized service
* You enhance the customer’s experience by actively providing a high level of customer
* You are responsible for the check-in and inspection for every vehicle
* You ensure vehicles are delivered and collected between branches in a timely manner
* You are actively providing support to our Rental Sales Agent and Senior Check-In Agents
* Ideally, you have already worked as a customer service representative or have experience in the service sector
* You have a strong understanding of premium customer service
* You have a confident demeanour and an outgoing personality
* You have a great attention to detail
* You must have strong time management skills
* You are willing to meet and exceed customers’ expectations
* You hold a valid full clean driving license
* You must have a flexible approach to working: you might need to work in two branches on a shift pattern (branches are open 7 days a week)
Why Choose Sixt?
Awaiting you if you join us: ▶ an attractive, monthly basic salary ▶ paid training sessions & further development opportunities ▶ employee terms for Sixt car hire and Sixt Leasing ▶ employee discounts on fitness products, hotels, technology, clothing etc. ▶ regular team events ▶ a team spirit & hands-on mentality ▶ and much more.
- Job type
- Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
This is possible only with the best of talents, who are aware of the fact that the customer is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.