For the expansion of our Service & Support Team in Berlin, we are currently looking for convincing and competent Dutch speaking Customer Service Agents (m/f). Your Duty: You answer the incoming questions of DriveNow customers in Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands regarding their car or booking. Interested? Apply now! Ideally you are experienced in working as a Customer Service or Call Center Agent or within another role in the service & support, customer care or reservation sector. You have no relevant professional experience? Apply if you speak French and Dutch fluently and enjoy working in direct contact with customers.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* You provide first class customer care for our up-market clientele for the purpose of enhancing the overall customer experience
* You respond to customer requests and complaints using all forms of communications e.g. telephone, e-mails, letter, web/live chat & social media forums
* You are looking to increase customer satisfaction and to actively advance customer loyalty
* You have completed your apprenticeship and gained first professional experience (ideally in the hospitality or tourism industry)
* You are passionate about customer care and enjoy dealing with customers on the telephone in a professional and friendly manner
* You are used to working independently, solution and service oriented
* You are an organizational and communicative talent, able to cope with a heavy workload and highly dependable
* You are computer literate with good keyboard skills and working experience of using E-mail, Word & Excel
* You are fluent in Dutch
Why Choose Sixt?
▶ An attractive monthly basic salary + a performance-related bonus ▶ Paid trainings & professional development ▶ Employee benefits for Sixt rent a car and leasing cars ▶ Corporate benefit discounts for fitness, hotels, technology, fashion etc. ▶ Team events ▶ A dynamic & international team ▶ A friendly and pleasant working atmosphere in our open space office ▶ and much more. The work location is at Huttenstrasse 50, 10553 Berlin, in the district Moabit, just 200 meters away from the river Spree. It’s best to reach via the bus M27/X11 (the bus stop is right in front of the building) or via the subway line U9 (1,0km away).
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Berlin, Germany
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
This is possible only with the best of talents, who are aware of the fact that the customer is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.