For the expansion of our Service & Support Team in Berlin, we are currently looking for convincing and competent English speaking Customer Service Agents. Your Duty: You answer the incoming questions of our customers in the United Kingdom regarding their reservation or booking. Interested? Apply now! Ideally you are experienced in working as a Customer Service or Call Center Agent or within another role in the service & support, customer care or reservation sector. You have no relevant professional experience? Apply if you speak English fluently and enjoy working in direct contact with customers.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* You provide advice to the requests of our customers regarding their bookings and rental agreements
* You answer all incoming inquires and calls of our English speaking customers
* You work very close with other departments to provide the best possible customer service
* You are looking to increase customer satisfaction and to actively advance customer loyalty
* You work in shifts, but we will provide you with your personal shift schedule 4 weeks in advance to give you planning reliability
* You are passionate about customer care and enjoy dealing with customers on the telephone in a professional and friendly manner?
* You are used to working independently, solution and service oriented?
* You are an organizational and communicative talent, able to cope with a heavy workload and highly dependable?
* You are computer literate with good keyboard skills and working experience of using E mail, Word & Excel?
* You are fluent in English?
Why Choose Sixt?
▶ An attractive monthly basic salary + a performance-related bonus ▶ Paid trainings & professional development ▶ Employee benefits for Sixt rent a car and leasing cars ▶ Corporate benefit discounts for fitness, hotels, technology, fashion etc. ▶ Team events ▶ A dynamic & international team ▶ A friendly and pleasant working atmosphere in our open space office ▶ and much more. The work location is at Huttenstrasse 50, 10553 Berlin, in the district Moabit, just 200 meters away from the river Spree. It’s best to reach via the bus M27/X11 (the bus stop is right in front of the building) or via the subway line U9 (1,0km away).
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Berlin, Germany
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
This is possible only with the best of talent, who are aware of the fact that the client is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.