As a global mobility service provider Sixt is well-known for over a century of innovative products and customer-orientated services. The company’s success and dynamic growth is based on their employees’ commitment. Our International Damage Management in Berlin is looking for a motivated and committed Damage Support Agent (m/w) for Sixt.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* You and your colleagues are responsible for handling all damage related issues in Italy and act as a central hub.
* Investigate and evaluate all relevant damage and/or accident information
* Communicate with our customers to retrieve information and handle complaints
* Communicate with several institutions (insurances, appraiser, external experts and repair shops and centers)
* Document activities on each claim to resolve as quickly and accurately as possible
* Report statistics to damage center
* Ideally you have background knowledge in the automotive or insurance industry?
* You have excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex tasks in a few words?
* You are fluent in Italian and English?
* Your work is conscientious and autonomous?
* You are familiar with the common MS Office applications?
* You love working within a team with high quality, also in times of high workload?
What we offer?
▶ A competitive salary and a range of employee benefits ▶ Paid trainings & professional development ▶ Employee benefits for Sixt rent a car and leasing cars ▶ Corporate benefits discounts for fitness, hotels, technology, fashion etc. ▶ Team events ▶ A dynamic & international team ▶ A friendly and pleasant working atmosphere in our open space office ▶ and much more.
- Job type
- Berlin, Germany
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
This is possible only with the best of talents, who are aware of the fact that the customer is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.