Sixt is a leading mobility provider offering premium service in over 100 countries. Since the beginning technology has been an integral part of our business. Our Engineers are responsible for designing, building and running the applications making up the core of our mobility ecosystem. They are versatile technologists who have a lot of experience up and down the stack and are comfortable tuning the Linux kernel, automating cloud infrastructure, writing resilient and high-performance code or scaling large distributed systems. Premium service and customer excitement are core values of our business and this touches every fabric of our technology stack too. The ONE team at Sixt is responsible for creating some of our next-generation mobility products by leveraging cutting edge technology and aiming for unmatched customer experience.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* You will be responsible for designing, implementing and operating our analytical data layer on the cloud.
* You are responsible for designing, implementing and operating end-to-end distributed systems on the cloud.
* You will be working on automating our event stream pipeline and data workload to a data layer that serves all analytical demands in the company.
* You will assist other engineers on designing the right data models to meet the requirements for both operational and analytical purposes.
* You will help the team to choose the right persistence technologies for different type of analytical workloads.
* You have experience in a technology sophisticated environment such as building event pipelines, cloud-native applications, designing scalable persistence architectures with analytical focus- ideally in a startup dynamic setting?
* You have both strong technological focus and communication skills towards the business?
* You have experience in building applications by using serverless services like AWS Lambda? You have also worked with cloud-based big data solutions such as Redshift, Athena, BigQuery, AWS EMR, Glue?
* You have experience in production with both SQL- and NOSQL databases such as Oracle, MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB or similar?
* You have experience in solving data integration challenges in batch and streaming oriented environments and you are not afraid of coding using either Java, Go, Ruby or Python?
Why Choose Sixt?
We give you the chance to expand your technical skills in a modern work environment in Munich. We offer you to work in a highly professional and international team.
We don't only offer you a competitive salary but a team that is fun to work with and which is looking forward to meeting you soon!
- Job type
- Bengaluru, India
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
This is possible only with the best of talents, who are aware of the fact that the customer is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.