Sixt Rent a Car is an international leader in car rental, leasing, and innovative mobility solutions like Drive Now or mydriver. With revenues in excess of $2 billion and a fleet of 220,000 cars, we have moved into over 100 different countries worldwide. Sixt is the largest fleet purchaser of BMW’s internationally, however does not consider itself a luxury car rental company but a company with superior service and better cars for everyone at an exceptional value.
At Sixt, customers are guests. It’s not a rental transaction but an experience as that of a five star hotel. Sixt hires service oriented individuals, free to travel, and open to cultural experiences interacting with customers and colleagues from many diverse backgrounds. Sixt is more than just cars, we have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* To provide a dedicated debt recovery service for department on all claim types
* To make outbound calls to customers to settle the outstanding debt
* To take incoming calls
* To work to targets on calls to be made per day
* To assist with any ADHOC duties to support the Damage Team
* Deliver a consistent and professional level of service at all times
* Achieve set revenue targets and call quality objectives
* Advise and influence customers on making payment
* Handle each call promptly and in the correct manner, updating records accordingly
* Input customer related data accurately and efficiently
* Take responsibility for resolving disputes, ensuring that caller concerns are actioned correctly and all parties are notified
* Explain the terms of sale, credit or contract condition as appropriate
* Manage customers who are resistant to agent contact by remaining polite, tactful, honest and firm
* Be persuasive, persistent and self-motivated.
Why Choose Sixt?
Competitive basic salary 40 hour week (all applicants must be available to work between 8.30am – 17.30 pm Monday to Friday
- Job type
- Langley, Slough, United Kingdom
- Finance/Accounting, Other, Customer Service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
This is possible only with the best of talents, who are aware of the fact that the customer is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.