What does it mean to work with us? SUCCESS: Sixt is an IT company with a very large car pool. Our inhouse development team is the driving force behind the Sixt software which enables and optimizes the daily work of more than 6,000 employees in over 100 countries. We shape the future of mobility through innovation by using modern technologies! SPEED: Flat hierarchies and short decision paths enable us to be extremely dynamic and always one step ahead. OWNERSHIP: You take over responsibility. You build it, you run it. TEAM: We are more than 15 nationalities committed to the Sixt DNA. Participate in the daily business context, join our regular team events and enjoy IT talks, common conferences and spontaneous beergarden get-togethers.
Do what you love:
* Internally consulting with our cross functional teams regarding the conception, implementation, delivery and insights of our new website personalization tools.
* Being the Master user of the new tools.
* Measure the impact of marketing promotions and deliver actionable insights.
* Identify and use various data sources such as Google Big Query and GA data to improve marketing promotions throughput, explain what happened and why.
* Working closely with our DMP and Analytics team to build segment for our communication.
Come as you are:
* You enjoy exploring data, making discoveries and understanding their implications.
* You are product-oriented, commercially-minded and user-focused.
* In the best case you have more than four years experience of demonstrated experience analyzing promotion or personalization as an e-commerce or B2C user site
* Relevant experience with online performance analysis, optimization platforms, statistical testing and tools, databases & web analytics.
* Solid experience in a Product Manager role, preferably within the eCommerce space.
In addition to the obligatory table football, ping-pong table, driving simulators and project rooms, you will find coffee corners to socialise and discuss constructive ideas. Our offices have different sizes, you will definitely find something according to your preferences. We follow no dress-code. As a member of the Sixt-Family you get attractive car rental and leasing offers as well as access to our large employee benefit portal. Here you will find attractive offers for travelling, shopping and more. During breakfast, lunch and dinner, our high-quality restaurant offers daily meat, fish and vegetarian dishes, as well as a salad bar and freshly-baked pizza. Our coffee lounge for meeting and relaxing is opened the whole day. Come as you are, and do what you love: Join our Online Department now!
- Job type
- Pullach, Germany
- German, English
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
This is possible only with the best of talents, who are aware of the fact that the customer is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.