As a Fleet Planner, you are responsible for the day-to-day planning and running of the fleet to ensure efficient and safe operations. You will monitor various shift activities and perform other fleet-related duties.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Monitor and track of all shift activities (vehicles cleaned, vehicles moved, next day vehicle needs, etc.)
- Fleet planning and dispatching for hourly, daily, and weekly forecast demand
- Coordinate vehicles transfers between branches in the area
- Ensure the effective process of all types of car rental transactions
- Communicate with both internal and external contacts
- Responsible for Inventory Management
- Perform other job duties as assigned to meet the business needs.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 1-year customer service or sales experience
- Must be at least 21 and have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage stressful or unusual situations to maintain good customer service
- Basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work 40 hours per week including day and/or evening hours
- Likely to require at least 5-10% travel, some of which may be by airplane
- Must be willing to wear company uniforms
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Ability to communicate in other languages is a plus.
As a global mobility service provider, SIXT is well-known for over a century of innovative products and customer-orientated services. The company’s success and dynamic growth is based on their employees’ commitment. We champion an energized work culture, development opportunities and growth potential! In addition, we offer a competitive salary and employee benefits.
More about the department
The operations/shops area deals with all the fields of business operations at SIXT stations. That means: You are involved in direct service for the customer and deal with strategic control of operational metrics and the rental process every day.
More about the company
SIXT stands for exciting mobility and customer tailored solutions. With nearly $1,8 billion in revenue and a presence in over 110 countries worldwide, it is no wonder we are a global leader in the car rental industry. In the USA alone, we are experiencing over 30% growth for the last several years, which provides great career opportunities in the future for the right candidates. Founded as a small car rental company in Pullach near Munich, Germany, today at SIXT we unite all our mobility products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (taxi and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) all in a single mobility platform ONE, which gives our customers access to a fleet of 205,400 vehicles, the services of 1,500 partners and 1.5 million drivers worldwide. SIXT hires with a focus on service-oriented, entrepreneurial team players, who are excited about interacting with customers and colleagues from all over the world. SIXT is more than just renting cars. We have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity, and entrepreneurial spirit.
Other suggested jobs
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Kimpton Vividora Barcelona
Interested in this opportunity?
- Rental Sales Agent *2,500 SIGN ON BONUS*Orlando, KY, United States
- General Manager (Kahului Airport)Maui, United States
- Branch Manager (Kahului Airport)Maui, United States
- Rental Sales Agent (Fort Lauderdale Downtown)Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
- Operations Trainer - ( Fort Lauderdale, FL, Long Beach, CA and North East Region)Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States