Do you want to get started at the Sixt campus in Pullach near Munich, in one of the international headquarters, or in one of over 2,100 worldwide Sixt stations and develop professionally? Then you are in the right place. Sixt has existed for over 100 years and as the first globally active mobility service provider, we show what innovative products are every single day and what makes excellent service. To continue to be at the top, we are looking for dedicated team employees at the site who will make Sixt a little better every day with heart and passion. We are more than 6,000 employees across 105 countries. We are not like others. We are Sixt. Are you, too?
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* You are responsible for the preparation, valeting and ensuring vehicles are to a high standard.
* Ensuring vehicles are delivered and collected between branches in a timely manner.
* Actively providing a high level of customer service.
* Ensure that any vehicle damages are reported and the Branch Manager is notified.
* Refueling of the vehicles when required.
* You are able to work well under pressure both independently and within a team.
* You hold a valid full clean driving license
* Prior experience within a driving role would be an advantage but not essential.
* You must have a flexible approach to working, as branches are open 7 days a week.
Why Choose Sixt?
• We offer autonomous work with high responsibility
• We will give you an excellent foundation for a career within the Sixt group
• We offer a varied job with lots of training
- Job type
- Manchester, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
This is possible only with the best of talents, who are aware of the fact that the customer is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.