Are you interested to work in a young and dynamic environment which has the backing of a large company? Are you looking for the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and help shape the development of a modern technology stack? Then we have the right career for you! We are already available in over 105 countries around the world and are planning to continue our rapid growth. Do you want to be a part of this success story and help us accelerate our expansion? Apply to be part of our team!
Your job – performs as smoothly as our cars:
* You are responsible for product development for an internal back office application based on ExtJS/Sencha with PHP backend.
* You develop user-oriented frontends for process support and optimisation.
* In cooperation with the frontend QA team you specify the test automation.
* You work together on the backend APIs according to performance requirements and architectural standards.
* You understand and translate the business requirements into future-proof software in an open, multicultural team.
Your profile – your willingness to accelerate:
* You are a team player in an agile environment.
* Ideally you have knowledge of ExtJS/Sencha 6.
* You are communicative and solution-oriented in interaction with business product owners.
* You have experience with integration and quality assurance technologies such as Git, Jenkins, Unit Testing, etc.
Your perspectives – move your career to the fast lane:
We have a great and versatile job for you! We offer you great degrees of freedom as well as international career development opportunities! We always strive to work in a very dynamic working environment.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Bengaluru, India
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
This is possible only with the best of talent, who are aware of the fact that the client is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.