Become a part of Sixt! You are studying marketing, media or communication and you are creative and passionate about communication and advertising? Then apply as an Intern Marketing & Country Development UK at Sixt and start your 3-6-month voluntary or compulsory internship in Munich in 2019.
Do what you love:
* You are supporting the UK manager in creating and developing a marketing plan for the UK business based out of our Munich office.
* In collaboration with the UK manager you develop and implement a strategy for promotions and communication on sixt.co.uk.
* Your sales spirit helps you to find the right partner in order to offer the best customer experience to our English customers.
* You monitor and analyze the UK car rental market and competitors’ activities, you conduct traffic analysis and reportings of our marketing actions and drive strong recommendations for action.
* You support the team in creating fun homepage teasers.
Come as you are:
* You are creative and passionate about communication and advertising?
* You have extensive experience with the UK market?
* You are a sales person, you know how to create a story to optimize the customer experience?
* You want to learn how to become proficient with tracking and web analytics and you develop the ability to work with analysis tools? You love data and are proficient with excel?
* You have strong communication skills, your mother tongue is English and you have German language skills?
In addition to the obligatory kicker, ping-pong table, driving simulators and project rooms, you will find coffee corners to try out and discuss constructive ideas. Our offices have different sizes, you will definitely find something according to your preferences. We follow no dresscode. As a member of the Sixt-Family you get attractive car rental and leasing offers as well as access to our large employee benefit portal where you find attractive offers for travelling, shopping and more. During breakfast, lunch and dinner our high-quality restaurant offers daily changing meat, fish and vegetarian dishes, as well as a salad bar and freshly-baked pizza. Our coffee lounge for meeting and relaxing is opened the whole day. Come as you are, and do what you love: Join our Online Department now!
- Job type
- Munich, Germany
- Sales & Marketing
- German, English
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
This is possible only with the best of talents, who are aware of the fact that the customer is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.