We see the big picture!
For our IT department at our headquarters in Munich we are looking for a Java Backend Engineer (m/f).
hungry for solving technical and business challenges to join a high performance fullstack team.
We are building a next generation mobility ecosystem based on cloud-native microservices platform and we want you to be part of our journey and make an impact!
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* You will build consumer-facing software that “just works” in Java.
* You will be responsible for designing end-to-end distributed systems on the cloud.
* You will build libraries and tools for our microservices ecosystem.
* You will work on event-driven systems and keep yourself up to date with the latest technologies to help you create scalable and resilient software.
* You will participate in on-call rotations and be available for escalations.
* You have experience in a technology sophisticated environment such as building cloud-native applications, solving scalability challenges, designing event-driven solutions - ideally in a startup dynamic setting?
* You have development experience in at least one object-oriented programming language such as Java?
* You have extensive experience in Linux?
* You have already designed distributed systems or you have worked on microservices architectures?
* You have good understanding of event-driven platforms, pub-sub and messaging using brokers such as Kafka, NSQ or RabbitMQ?
Why Choose Sixt?
We give you the chance to expand your technical skills!
We provide you with a modern work environment!
We offer you to work in a highly professional and international team!
We offer you a competitive salary!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Kiev, Ukraine
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
This is possible only with the best of talents, who are aware of the fact that the customer is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.