We see the big picture!
For our IT department at our headquarters in Munich we are looking for a Java Backend Engineer (m/f).
hungry for solving technical and business challenges to join a high performance fullstack team.
We are building a next generation mobility ecosystem based on cloud-native microservices platform and we want you to be part of our journey and make an impact!
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* You will build consumer-facing software that “just works” in Java.
* You will be responsible for designing end-to-end distributed systems on the cloud.
* You will build libraries and tools for our microservices ecosystem.
* You will work on event-driven systems and keep yourself up to date with the latest technologies to help you create scalable and resilient software.
* You will participate in on-call rotations and be available for escalations.
* You have experience in a technology sophisticated environment such as building cloud-native applications, solving scalability challenges, designing event-driven solutions - ideally in a startup dynamic setting?
* You have development experience in at least one object-oriented programming language such as Java?
* You have extensive experience in Linux?
* You have already designed distributed systems or you have worked on microservices architectures?
* You have good understanding of event-driven platforms, pub-sub and messaging using brokers such as Kafka, NSQ or RabbitMQ?
Why Choose Sixt?
We give you the chance to expand your technical skills!
We provide you with a modern work environment!
We offer you to work in a highly professional and international team!
We offer you a competitive salary!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Kiev, Ukraine
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
We are Sixt. We are a family business. A family business with more than 6,000 family members in more than 105 countries. We are not like the others. And that is why we do not operate like other companies. We have our own rules: we are obsessed with the desire to improve every day. We love our work and our customers. We want to generate excitement. Satisfaction alone is not enough! We scrutinise everything and push to get the best possible product. We start things with the will to get them done – and we do. We reward performance and never give up even if we may fail at times. Last but not least, we always remain Sixt. With our drive, our grit and our dedication. Now and in the future. Become a part of Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.