Developers take note: cutting edge technology is waiting for you!
We don't buy, we primarily do it all ourselves: all core systems, whether in the area of car sharing, car rental, leasing and much more, are developed and operated by Sixt itself. The technical spectrum of our IT therefore ranges from cloud and OnPremise operations to agile software development and analytics in modern frameworks and architectures. Exciting? Then apply now!
Your job – performs as smoothly as our cars:
* You are responsible for design and implementation of internal and external interfaces that are mission critical and thus need to be highly available, robust and stable.
* You will be involved in modernizing our existing IT systems by building high-quality interfaces between existing components to decouple them and to expose their functionality to external partners and to our new microservices in the Cloud.
* You will create REST-ful APIs based on JSON and use messaging technology (AMQP/JMS) to decouple systems and buffer messages and events.
* You will be part of an agile team following Scrum methodology and taking over responsibility for operating the interfaces following a DevOps approach.
Your profile – your willingness to accelerate:
* You have practival experience in developing backend software components in Java using technologies such as Spring, Apache CXF, ActiveMQ, etc?
* You understand TDD and CI/CD as part of your way of working and are familiar with tools such as Junit, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, Wiremock, etc?
* You consider yourself a pragmatic Java engineer who is proud of his product and strives for high quality and continuous improvement by learning collaboratively in a team?
* You are deeply fascinated by Linux and Open Source and are eager to use DevOps tools such as Docker, Puppet, Vagrant, etc. to automate as much as possible?
Your perspectives – move your career to the fast lane:
We have a very diversified job for you!
We offer you great degrees of freedom!
We offer you international career development opportunities!
We work in a very dynamic working environment!
- Job type
- Bengaluru, India
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
This is possible only with the best of talents, who are aware of the fact that the customer is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.