With its headquarters located in Pullach near Munich Sixt is a leading international provider of high-quality mobility services for business and corporate customers as well as private travellers. With representations in over 110 countries worldwide Sixt is continually expanding its presence. Our strengths lie in our employees’ consistent service orientation, the high proportion of premium cars in the vehicle fleet and a good price-performance ratio. We are looking for junior store/branch managers with strong sales skills for the car rentals division of our Glasgow Airport Branch. We also welcome applications from those looking for a lateral move to a new career, and are keen to hear from those in hospitality, trained hotel specialists and sales.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* You are responsible for the budget and sales performance of the branch
* You have a strong leadership, personnel management and development
* You are responsible for coordinating and optimising all processes in the branch
* You are in charge of your premium vehicle fleet
* You are responsible for bringing in new business and building on local sales and relationship
* You ensure a high level of customer satisfaction whilst adhering to our service standards
* You manage the day-to-day business in your branch
* You have experience in service sector, which is relevant for our business (e.g. retail, hotel industry, catering, hospitality or service division)
* You distinguish yourself through your service-oriented way of thinking and value work that has direct customer contact
* You have already worked as a manager in previous roles
* Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
* You must have exceptional leadership skills and strong communication skills
* Exceptional interpersonal skills required
* You have exceptional English skills which allows you to be a brilliant
* You hold a valid driver's licence that allows you to drive in the UK
Why Choose Sixt?
Awaiting you if you join us: ▶ an attractive, monthly basic salary + a performance-based bonus ▶ paid training sessions & further development opportunities ▶ employee terms for Sixt car hire, Sixt Leasing & DriveNow ▶ employee discounts on fitness products, hotels, technology, clothing etc. ▶ regular team events ▶ a team spirit & hands-on mentality ▶ and much more.
- Job type
- Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
This is possible only with the best of talents, who are aware of the fact that the customer is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.