An exciting opportunity has become available at Sixt Benelux for a motivated and experienced junior recruiter to join our People Management team. We are looking for a part-time junior recruiter (24-32 hours) who is excited about recruiting only the best people for our branches throughout the Netherlands!
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* Recruit candidates, using both traditional and nontraditional tools, such as search engines, job boards, open source communities, LinkedIn, and other social channels to source, screen, and qualify passive candidates
* Communicating effectively with all candidates, hiring managers and other stakeholders throughout the entire recruitment process, providing detailed and thorough feedback of the interviews, but also informing the managers with general status updates
* Looking to continuously improve yourself using the best selection methodologies for all vacancies, making sure this remains in line with the company culture
* Taking care of the administration related to the entire recruitment process including onboarding such as CV screening, conducting telephone interviews, keeping the funnel under control, organizing interviews, drafting the contracts etc
* The Junior Acquisition Manager will report to the Manager Employer Branding & Talent Acquisition
* Bachelor degree
* At least two years of working experience – preferably in recruitment
* Strong and pleasant personal communicator
* Good-natured personality
* Excellent organizational skills with an eye for detail
* Effective written and verbal communication skills
* You are a real team player and you can also work alone
* Enthusiastic, you have a positive attitude and you like to take initiative
* Native Dutch and fluent in English
Why Choose Sixt?
Next to an interesting package, we are offering you a challenging and diverse job in a fast paced and dynamic environment! You will enjoy a modern and dynamic working place in a highly motivated team. Of course you will find plenty of room for your creative ideas. An excellent foundation for your future career development within Sixt - even worldwide!
- Job type
- Hoofddorp, Netherlands
- Asset Management, Human Resources, Other
- Dutch, English
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
This is possible only with the best of talents, who are aware of the fact that the customer is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.