You are interested in Revenue Management? You know how car rental companies, airlines and/or hotels regulate their demand and capacity utilization through capacity and price control and you want to start in this area? You come from the area of tourism management and would like to go more in the direction of strategic planning? You come from the field of business administration and analytics, but are looking for more than the classic controller or business analyst job? Then you've come to the right place: in order to strengthen our team, we are looking for a motivated and committed (Junior)Yield & Pricing Manager (m/f) for the Spanish market. Sounds interesting? Then start with Sixt's international Pricing & Yield Management.
Do what you love:
* You take over the market- and profit-oriented product and price control via various booking channels and customer segments!
* You are responsible for the fleet planning (quantity and mix) as well as the optimization of utilization to maximize your profits!
* You are responsible for the systematic monitoring and analysis of your market in terms of product and pricing!
* You participate in the design of the internal reporting systems and the implementation of relevant ad hoc analyzes!
* You develop pricing models to optimize our products and our fare system and take on projects to optimize the Yield Management and Pricing!
Come as you are:
* You have successfully completed a degree in Tourism Management, Business Administration, Economics, Logistics or Business Mathematics?
* Ideally, you already gained initial experience in (dynamic) pricing, yield or revenue management, controlling or business analytics?
* You have a strong analytical mindset, a strong understanding of numbers, are conceptually strong, technically adept and experienced in dealing with Excel?
* Do you work accurate, independently, structured, goal-driven and enjoy teamwork?
* You have no problem in the daily Business to change between the languages Spanish, English and German?
Sixt is the number one car rental company in Germany. In addition to the main business areas of car rental and leasing, Sixt offers a range of other services in the mobility sector and enable its customers to offer mobility solutions from one minute to three years. Our Sixt employees expect: EMPLOYEES BENEFITS ▶ Travel allowance ▶ Conditions for Sixt rental cars and leasing vehicles ▶ Discounts on fitness, hotels, technology, clothing etc. ▶ Supplementing our company restaurant and café. CORPORATE CULTURE ▶ a start-up mindset with the structure and power of an established group ▶ a sphere of responsibility in which everyone can independently and freely act ▶ flat hierarchies and short decision-making channels ▶ flexible working hours ▶ a dynamic & appreciative team ▶ regular team events. DEVELOPMENT ▶ paid training and further training opportunities according to individual needs.
- Job type
- Pullach, Germany
- Revenue Management, Other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
This is possible only with the best of talents, who are aware of the fact that the customer is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.