For our Sales team in Hoofddorp we are recruiting a Inside Sales Agent. You are the first point of contact for our corporate customers and represent Sixt as mobility partner for national and international organizations. You get energy from delivering exciting service to the customers in your portfolio and ideally have experience in a (tele-)sales- or account management position. Also if you are experienced in advanced Customer Service and you have a commercial drive, please apply directly!
We are looking for experienced as well as less experienced candidates, as long as you have rounded of a relevant education on Bachelors level or higher. Regarding your work experience, we are excited to hear where you come from and what you bring to our organization.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* You serve our national and international customers
* You are the first point of contact for all questions our customers have regarding our services, and assist them in getting in touch with the experts regarding their requests
* You are a relationship builder, who wants to invest in long term relationships
* You support the Sales Managers in the field in creating offers, contracts and preparing their appointments
* You are responsible for the correct implementation and structuring of the corporate customers (e.g.: Setting up accounts, reporting, pricing and billing)
* You will work on large RFP’s and sometimes will have to join the Field Sales in their meetings for support
* You have studied and rounded of a relevant Bachelor’s degree or higher
* You speak Dutch and English fluently, French and German are welcome additions
* You are experienced in B2B customer contact, ideally in a service or hospitality industry
* You are able to convince, bring structure and deal with challenges head-on
Why Choose Sixt?
We are Sixt. We are a family company with over 5000 family members in more than 105 countries. We are different than others. At Sixt, customers are guests. It’s not a rental transaction but an experience like that of a five star hotel. Sixt hires service oriented individuals, open to cultural experiences interacting with customers and colleagues from many backgrounds. Sixt is more than just cars, we have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
Apart from that, we are an international leader in car rental, leasing, and innovative mobility solutions like Drive Now or MyDriver. With revenues in excess of € 2 billion and a fleet of 180,000+ cars, we are the largest fleet purchaser of BMW’s internationally. However, Sixt does not consider
itself a luxury car rental company but a company with superior service and better cars for everyone at an exceptional value.
We are obsessed with what we do and try to improve ourselves every day. We love our jobs and our customers. It is excitement we’re after, for our customers and our colleagues, because satisfaction just isn’t enough. On a daily basis we question everything and strive for the best possible product. When we start something, we come prepared and we finish it. We reward performance and do not quit when we struggle. But above all, we will always be Sixt. Now and in the future. Do you want to be part of the Sixt family too? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Job type
- Hoofddorp, Netherlands
- Sales & Marketing
- Dutch, English, German (optional), French (optional)
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
This is possible only with the best of talents, who are aware of the fact that the customer is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.