Do you want to develop yourself in an international and dynamic company with a cool product? Then Sixt is the place for you.
Sixt, the first worldwide mobility provider originating in Germany, was founded over 100 years ago and now has more than 2100 locations worldwide. Sixt employs over 5000 people in more than 105 countries. We develop innovative mobility services and products and offer the best service. For us, the customer is the boss, and satisfaction is not enough. We go for excitement!
To keep our premium position in the car rental market, we are looking for Operations Management Trainees, or in other words: a future Branch Manager. We are dedicated, energetic and do our jobs with passion. We are different, we are Sixt. And you?
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* Managing a branch
* Managing a team
* Local and incremental Sales
* Exemplary customer service
* Controlling Branch results, monitoring prices and rate setting
* We are interested in strong, highly motivated, enthusiastic and hands on personalities with an entrepreneurial spirit. You might already have gained some working experience after successfully completing your Bachelor or Master degree and you are ready to take your career to the next level
* Qualifications and personal skills
* Bachelor or Master degree
* Commercially sensitive with strong sales skills
* Driven to provide excellent Customer Service
* Result driven
* Well-developed communication skills
* Entrepreneur with proven organizational skills and a hands on mentality
* Team spirited
* Comfortable to work with deadlines
* Strives for quality
* Energetic and enthusiastic
* Proficiency in French and English. Other languages such as German would be a plus
* Must have a valid driver’s license
* Must be willing to be positioned anywhere in the Benelux during the traineeship
Why Choose Sixt?
Personal growth and development in a strong entrepreneurial environment. An excellent foundation for your future career development within Sixt - even worldwide! A dynamic environment with plenty of room for your creative ideas. An attractive package with a company car. The opportunity to become a Junior Branch Manager in the Netherlands, Belgium or Luxembourg.
- Job type
- Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
This is possible only with the best of talent, who are aware of the fact that the client is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.