The Identity & Application Management team manages the user accounts of Sixt employees worldwide, as well as the systems needed to log in to other systems. We automate the necessary processes. Through Microsoft Office 365 we provide our employees with e-mail mailboxes, chat programs and other functions, offering a high-performance work environment based on Microsoft terminal servers and operating applications for various departments. Should our colleagues require system changes or help with a technical challenge, we support them in the context of request and incident management.
Do what you love:
* You administer Microsoft products such as Intune, Azure Information Protection, Teams and Office 365.
* You administer and develop our Citrix Terminal Server environment.
* You support colleagues with the implementation and operation of standard software.
* You actively process requests from our employees as part of the request and incident management.
* Documentation, change-, request- and incident management are no foreign words for you.
Come as you are:
* You have successfully completed your studies or apprenticeship in the IT environment, e.g. IT specialist in system integration, IT system electronics technician or a comparable qualification in these areas.
* You have professional experience in the implementation, administration and operation of Microsoft products, e.g. Intune, Teams, Active Directory, Office 365, Exchange / Exchange Online, PKI, Windows Server 20xx, Remote Desktop Services, DNS, DHCP.
* You may ideally already have experience with Microsoft Azure, especially Azure Information Protection.
* You are a flexible team player, how can work on own responsibility.
* You speak good German and English.
In addition to the obligatory kicker, ping-pong table, driving simulators and project rooms, you will find coffee corners to try out and discuss constructive ideas. Our offices have different sizes, you will definitely find something according to your preferences. We follow no dresscode. As a member of the Sixt-Family you get attractive car rental and leasing offers as well as access to our large employee benefit portal where you find attractive offers for travelling, shopping and more. During breakfast, lunch and dinner our high-quality restaurant offers daily changing meat, fish and vegetarian dishes, as well as a salad bar and freshly-baked pizza. Our coffee lounge for meeting and relaxing is opened the whole day. Come as you are, and do what you love: Join our 300 IT colleagues and apply now (English or German preferred)!
- Job type
- Munich, Germany
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
This is possible only with the best of talents, who are aware of the fact that the customer is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.