We see the big picture!
Are you interested to work in a young and dynamic environment which has the backing of a large company? Are you looking for the opportunity to
contribute your own ideas and help shape the development of a modern technology stack? Then we have the right career for you! Sixt myDriver
offers professional chauffeur services for private and business customers at a fixed price. We are already available in over 150 cities in thirty
countries around the world and are planning to continue our rapid growth. Do you want to be a part of this success story and help us accelerate
our expansion? Apply to be part of our team in Munich, Germany.
Your Job – Make the internal myDriver IT processes and our Platform Run Like a Luxury Vehicle:
* You support one of our international expert Scrum teams in delivering high quality software products and business value.
* You eliminate impediments persistently and push for an optimal use of Scrum and agile principles.
* You moderate meetings efficiently, improve maturity and self-organization of your team permanently and do not hesitate solving personal
* You promote the use of Scrum at Sixt within a team of agile developers and coaches across departments.
* You constantly find opportunity to improve things and push for progress.
Your profile – Your willingness to accelerate:
* Your passion for agile software engineering is driving you?
* You enjoy working with people as well as IT technology?
* You have profound knowledge in Scrum as well as the agile methodology and you possess excellent English language skills?
* You make use of the entire range of agile ideas and you have experience in methods like XP, Kanban and further development tools?
* You ideally know the principles of contemporary software engineering such as DDD and Microservice architecture?
Your Perspective – Get in the fast lane with myDriver:
We have a diverse, demanding career for you with a wide range of possibilities and perspectives. Our agile team is working on exciting projects in
which self-initiative, creative, new ideas and commitment are expressly desired. We encourage personal growth and think outside the box. We
offer a performance-based compensation in a dynamic and innovative company and have attractive employee benefits including car leasing
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Munich, Germany
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
This is possible only with the best of talent, who are aware of the fact that the client is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.