What does it mean to work with us? SUCCESS: Sixt is an IT company with a very large car pool. We are one of world's leading mobility providers with more than 100 years of experience, handling more than 2 bn EUR per year. Our inhouse development team, based in Munich/Germany, is the driving force behind the Sixt software which enables and optimizes the daily work of more than 6,000 employees in over 100 countries. We shape the future of mobility through innovation by using modern technologies! SPEED: Flat hierarchies and short decision paths enable us to be extremely dynamic and always one step ahead. OWNERSHIP: We ask you to take over responsibility & you´d be given a wide range of space to share & implement innovative ideas. TEAM SPIRIT & INTERNATIONALITY: We are an international team that wants to learn from each other. Participate in the daily business context, join our regular team events and enjoy IT talks, common conferences and spontaneous beergarden get-togethers.
Do what you love:
* Together with your team you are in charge of a highly available Enterprise Campus network infrastructure (Cisco Nexus, Brocade, Loadbalancer F5, Fortinet Firewall and WLAN) as well as VPN, MPLS and WAN infrastructures.
* You are responsible for all topics related to networks, from OSI Layer1 to Layer7 and services such as Public DNS, DHCP, Email, NPS and Radius are very familiar to you.
* You analyze heterogeneous network infrastructures in terms of performance, security and optimization, including analysis of trends and recommendations.
* You analyze and solve network problems of varying degrees of difficulty and complexity.
* You support the support in the network area within the framework of 2nd level support and serve as a competent contact person for service managers and specialist departments for network topics.
Come as you are:
* You have a thorough understanding and good practical knowledge of routing / switching, firewall, VPN and WLAN as well as standards such as IP, OSPF and BGP.
* You have in-depth experience and knowledge in the planning, implementation and operation of networks. ITIL IT Service Management, Implementation of CMDB, Incident Management, Change Requests, Upgrades and System Fixes are not foreign words for you.
* You have experience in Linux administration and have some experience working with DNS and DHCP and Radius.
* You speak fluent German and good English, take a look at the big picture and contribute your knowledge and experience to various projects.
* Finally, you convince with analytical vision, a readiness of mind and a structured style of work.
In addition to the obligatory kicker, ping-pong table, driving simulators and project rooms, you will find coffee corners to try out and discuss constructive ideas. Our offices have different sizes, you will definitely find something according to your preferences. We follow no dresscode. As a member of the Sixt-Family you get attractive car rental and leasing offers as well as access to our large employee benefit portal where you find attractive offers for travelling, shopping and more. During breakfast, lunch and dinner our high-quality restaurant offers daily changing meat, fish and vegetarian dishes, as well as a salad bar and freshly-baked pizza. Our coffee lounge for meeting and relaxing is opened the whole day. Come as you are, and do what you love: Join our Online Department now!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Munich, Germany
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
This is possible only with the best of talent, who are aware of the fact that the client is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.