The Operations Trainer will achieve training objectives by facilitating all classroom and virtual training programs, updating and maintaining training materials, tracking and monitoring training effectiveness.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Facilitate classroom led and virtual training programs.
- Monitor participants performance and provide coaching/feedback as needed
- Update and maintain training materials to align with operational needs
- Maintain appearance of the training Center up to Sixt standards.
- Assist with coordination of all training preparations as needed (i.e. scheduling/invites, assign prework, prepare training rooms, order supplies, schedule travel arrangements, order meals, etc.).
- Responsible for tracking, reporting and following up with team members (i.e. attendance, assignments and assessments, course completion, etc.).
- Evaluate program effectiveness through assessments, surveys, and feedback from operations team.
- Liaise with business partners, business owners and subject matter experts for content review and creation.
- Complete other job-related duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-5 years of management or training experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills and team-based project experience.
- Comfortable presenting in front of large crowds
- Clear understanding of the training process
- Strong vendor management skills related to hotel accounts and lunch options during training
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
As a global mobility service provider, SIXT is well-known for over a century of innovative products and customer-orientated services. The company’s success and dynamic growth is based on their employees’ commitment. We champion an energized work culture, development opportunities and growth potential! In addition, we offer a competitive salary and employee benefits.
More about the department
The operations/shops area deals with all the fields of business operations at SIXT stations. That means: You are involved in direct service for the customer and deal with strategic control of operational metrics and the rental process every day.
More about the company
SIXT stands for exciting mobility and customer tailored solutions. With nearly $1,8 billion in revenue and a presence in over 110 countries worldwide, it is no wonder we are a global leader in the car rental industry. In the USA alone, we are experiencing over 30% growth for the last several years, which provides great career opportunities in the future for the right candidates. Founded as a small car rental company in Pullach near Munich, Germany, today at SIXT we unite all our mobility products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (taxi and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) all in a single mobility platform ONE, which gives our customers access to a fleet of 205,400 vehicles, the services of 1,500 partners and 1.5 million drivers worldwide. SIXT hires with a focus on service-oriented, entrepreneurial team players, who are excited about interacting with customers and colleagues from all over the world. SIXT is more than just renting cars. We have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity, and entrepreneurial spirit.