Are you interested in working in an environment that combines the dynamics of a modern Start-Up with the expertise of a multinational enterprise? Are you looking for an opportunity to implement your own ideas and experience in order to contribute to the development of a fast-growing company?
Then Sixt is the right place for you!
Your Job – Performs as smoothly as our cars:
* You are responsible for planning, development, and help in market positioning of the product throughout its lifecycle. The role encompasses defining the product vision, gathering business requirements, developing the product roadmap and working closely with the engineering team, product commercial team and other business stakeholders to ensure delivery in line with the roadmap which helps meet the business needs and delighting the customers producing measurable results.
* You are responsible for the functional specification of feature requests
* You stay in close communication with Product Management and IT Operations and you design customer specific, goal-oriented and efficient solutions
* By collaborating closely with the software developers, you refine and prioritize the requirements of all departments. You are always in close coordination with the stakeholders
* You are responsible for the elaboration, preparation, and support of technical integration and functional acceptance tests
Your Profile – Your willingness to accelerate:
* You either hold a Bachelor's degree or Master's degree and possess 3+ years of experience in Product Management, Engineering or Consulting
* You like working at the tie point between business and IT and you accompany the entire development process.
* You are passionate to evolve the product vision and you like to constantly maintain the product roadmap and backlog.
* You have the drive to coordinate development activities for one of our development teams.
* You love to write user stories with stakeholders and support your team to realise them.
* We are agile! You help your SCRUM team to achieve more in every sprint
* Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
Why Choose Sixt?
An exceptional working environment: comprised of small, self-motivated teams taking on individual responsibilities, together with direct interpersonal dialogue and cooperation from the management.
We offer diverse, stimulating criteria of work, together with a start-up, informal atmosphere and a young, professional international team.
We value and encourage your own unique creativity, initiative and organizational skills as an integral participant in the growth of an international, dynamic start-up.
Lots of Benefits: Free registration at DriveNow, perks from Sixt, Adidas, Expedia, Eventim etc.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Bengaluru, India
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
This is possible only with the best of talent, who are aware of the fact that the client is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.