Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* You will work in a new service-based stack for Sixt online reservations.
* You contribute with state-of-the-art development tool and technologies.
* You realize designs based on responsive concepts and atomic-design.
* You implement great ideas and features for modern surfaces.
* You yourself define your boundaries, not the Frontend.
* You have excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and responsive design?
* You are an expert in react and redux or similar flux architectures?
* Apart from NodeJS and npm you are familiar with tools as like yarn, webpack3 and babel?
* Ideally, you have a good knowledge of automated testing (mocha) and optional knowledge of AWS and Jenkins.
Why Choose Sixt?
We have a very diversified job for you! We offer you great degrees of freedom! We offer you international career development opportunities! We work in a very dynamic environment!
- Job type
- Kiev, Ukraine
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
This is possible only with the best of talents, who are aware of the fact that the customer is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.