As a sales trainer your will to drive incremental sales in your region through coaching and advising Rental Sales Agents in your area. In your role will be covering the North Region which covers Birmingham, Liverpool, Leeds, Newcastle and the surrounding area.
Do you want to get started at the Sixt campus in Pullach near Munich, in one of the international headquarters, or in one of over 2,100 worldwide Sixt stations and develop professionally? Then you are in the right place. Sixt has existed for over 100 years and as the first globally active mobility service provider, we show what innovative products are every single day and what makes excellent service. To continue to be at the top, we are looking for dedicated team employees who will make Sixt a little better every day with heart and passion. We are more than 6,000 employees across 105 countries. We are not like others. We are Sixt. Are you, too?
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* To drive the Sixt incremental sales concept in your region
* To increase the sales of additional products in a customer led, beneficial way through continued coaching of the rental sales agents, senior agents, Junior Managers and Branch Mangers
* To maintain and keep accurate reports on individuals, branches and personal progress
* To identify skills gaps and training needs of rental sales agents, providing solutions where possible
* To set a priority agenda based upon accurate evaluation of your regions needs
* To provide daily updates and feedback to your locations on performance
* Strong personal sales and coaching record
* Excellent communication skills, with confidence to talk to all levels up to Managing Director
* Good computer skills with ability to understand Excel and analyse and produce reports
* Problem solving skills
* A flexible approach to working hours
Why Choose Sixt?
The company is represented in over 100 countries and maintains alliances with famous names in the hotel industry, leading airlines and numerous service providers in the tourism sector
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Pullach, Germany
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
This is possible only with the best of talents, who are aware of the fact that the customer is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.