As a Rental Sales Agent, your priority is to provide exceptional customer service. You will learn about the customer’s rental needs, and work to upgrade them to a more premium vehicle and additional services that will enhance their experience. Each day will be challenging and exciting for the right person!
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensure the optimal rental experience by maximizing on sales and service opportunities for every customer
- Prepare the rental agreement while advising on and upselling vehicles and optional extras to the customer according to their needs
- Provide excellent customer service in all customer contact situations
- Meet all sales and service standards
- Complete administrative tasks including daily lists to assist the branch
- Communicate via telephone and email in a friendly and helpful manner
- Assist branch with returning and turnaround of vehicles as needed
- Ask about customer experience with Sixt; recording feedback to improve future rental experience
- Discreetly check incoming vehicles and direct customer to counter for completion of rental
- Plan and forecast location fleet needs
- Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow
- Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions as needed
- Perform other job duties as assigned to meet the business needs.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 1-year customer service or sales experience
- Must be at least 21 and have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Experience meeting sales quotas or working in highly commissioned positions preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to follow defined service and sales processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage stressful or unusual situations to maintain good customer service
- Basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work 40 hours per week including day and/or evening hours
- Likely to require at least 5-10% travel, some of which may be by airplane
- Must be willing to wear company uniforms
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Ability to communicate in other languages is a plus.
- As an RSA at a Downtown Branch you will learn every aspect of a branch: rental sales, customer service, car preparation and Fleet Planning.
- If you are a Sixt downtown employee, this can be your next step to an Airport RSA, Senior RSA or other leadership roles
- This is an ideal role for someone who wants to hit the gas on their career
As a global mobility service provider, SIXT is well-known for over a century of innovative products and customer-orientated services. The company’s success and dynamic growth is based on their employees’ commitment. We champion an energized work culture, development opportunities and growth potential! In addition, we offer a competitive salary and employee benefits.
More about the department
Sales at SIXT also set the impact rate. SIXT goes full throttle in many business areas and for this reason the pulse beats faster in sales too. You have the opportunity here to expand the market leader in Germany with us and to conquer it in Europe and thus accompany SIXT intensively in its international expansion. International sales on a course for growth with a dynamic working atmosphere and innovative products and services are waiting for you. If you share our passion for cars and in what you do and always want to be number one, then seize the opportunity to be part of the team.
More about the company
SIXT stands for exciting mobility and customer tailored solutions. With nearly $3 billion in revenue and a presence in over 110 countries worldwide, it is no wonder we are a global leader in the car rental industry. In the USA alone, we are experiencing over 30% growth for the last several years, which provides great career opportunities in the future for the right candidates. Founded as a small car rental company in Pullach near Munich, Germany, today at SIXT we unite all our mobility products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (taxi and chauffeur services) all in a single mobility platform ONE, which gives our customers access to a fleet of 270,000 vehicles, the services of 1,500 partners and 1.5 million drivers worldwide. SIXT hires with a focus on service-oriented, entrepreneurial team players, who are excited about interacting with customers and colleagues from all over the world. SIXT is more than just renting cars. We have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity, and entrepreneurial spirit.