Sixt has existed for over 100 years and as the first globally active mobility service provider, we show what innovative products and excellent service look like every single day.
To continue to be at the top, we are looking for dedicated team employees who will make Sixt better every day with heart and passion. We are more than 6,000 employees across 105 countries.
Do you want to get a head start for you career? Then you are in the right place, we have the right position for you!
For our Branch in Region Brussels we are looking for Rental Sales Agents. You’re responsible for daily operations at the branch in direct contact with our clients.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* Managing customer queries and concerns regarding vehicle rental
* Completing transactions for vehicle rental on the front office desks
* Selling Sixt's full product range, offering exciting opportunities for ancillary sales enthusiasts
* Maximising 'walk up' business
* Monitoring reservation and vehicle rental returns
* Reconciling and accounting for money paid and received
* Have previous experience in a sales driven environment
* Hold a full and clean driving license
* Be computer literate with good keyboard skills
* Be well presented, approachable and friendly
* Have excellent communication skills, both over the phone and face-to-face
* Be able to work under pressure as an individual and as part of a team to meet deadlines and hit targets
* Be able to work shifts, weekends and holiday periods on a rota system
* Have a high standard of verbal English and French
Why Choose Sixt?
We offer autonomous work with high responsibility, an excellent foundation for a career within the Sixt group We offer a varied job with lots of training!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Brussels, Belgium
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
This is possible only with the best of talent, who are aware of the fact that the client is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.