Top performing Rental Sales Agents at this branch can earn as much as £26,000 per annum and we guarantee that you will earn £19,920.20 per annum. In your role as a Sales Executive at Sixt, you will be talking to customers face to face and motivated to work to sales targets where you can earn brilliant commission for upselling car rental products. We also welcome applications from those looking for a lateral move to a new career, and are keen to hear from those in sectors such as car sales, mobile phone contract sales, hospitality, salespeople and travel agents or service personnel or any other targeted sales roles that are suitable.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* Create the best rental experience by maximizing on sales and service opportunities for every customer
* You advise our national and international commercial and private customers in the rental station
* Deliver excellent face to face customer service in all customer contact situations
* Advise as an expert on all vehicles in the Sixt fleet, all protection items and all extras
* You rent our high-class, modern vehicles
* You sell additional services that cover the whole topic of car rental
* Handle customer complaints with professionalism and confidence
* You coordinate our premium vehicle fleet
* You have experience in service sector, which is relevant for our business (e.g. retail, hotel industry, catering, hospitality or service division)
* You distinguish yourself through your service-oriented way of thinking and value work that has direct customer contact
* Ideally, you have already worked as a customer service representative, service agent or sales consultant and are an expert in customer support
* You have a confident demeanour and are not only sales-oriented, but perhaps even a charming sales talent
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule
* Willing to work on a shift rota basis to cover branch opening hours
* You have good English skills which allows you to be a brilliant communicator
* You hold a valid driver's licence with 12 months experience that allows you to drive in the UK
Why Choose Sixt?
Awaiting you if you join us: ▶ an attractive, monthly basic salary + a performance-based bonus ▶ guaranteed bonus every month ▶ paid training sessions & further development opportunities ▶ employee terms for Sixt car hire ▶ staff rental scheme for friends and family ▶ employee discounts on fitness products, hotels, technology, clothing etc. ▶ regular team events ▶ a team spirit & hands-on mentality ▶ and much more.
- Job type
- Epsom, United Kingdom
- Sales & Marketing, Customer Service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
This is possible only with the best of talents, who are aware of the fact that the customer is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.