Top performing Rental Sales Agents at this branch can earn as much as £25,000 per annum and we guarantee that you will earn £19,920 per annum. In your role as a Sales Executive at Sixt, you will be talking to customers face to face and motivated to work to sales targets where you can earn brilliant commission for upselling car rental products. We also welcome applications from those looking for a lateral move to a new career, and are keen to hear from those in sectors such as car sales, mobile phone contract sales, hospitality, salespeople and travel agents or service personnel or any other targeted sales roles that are suitable.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* You advise our national and international commercial and private customers in the rental station
* Completing transactions for vehicle rental on the front office desks
* You rent our high-class, modern vehicles
* You sell additional services that span the whole topic of car rental
* You ensure a high level of customer satisfaction whilst adhering to our service standards
* You coordinate our premium vehicle fleet
* You organise the day-to-day in the station
* You have experience in service sector, which is relevant for our business (e.g. retail, hotel industry, catering, hospitality or service division)
* You distinguish yourself through your service-oriented way of thinking and value work that has direct customer contact
* Ideally, you have already worked as a customer service representative, service agent or sales consultant and are an expert in customer support
* You have a confident demeanour and are not only sales-oriented, but perhaps even a charming sales talent
* Even in testing circumstances, you keep a cool head, and act in an organised fashion with a sense of responsibility
* You have good English skills which allows you to be a brilliant communicator
* You hold a valid driver's licence that allows you to drive in the UK
Why Choose Sixt?
Awaiting you if you join us: ▶ an attractive, monthly basic salary + a performance-based bonus ▶ paid training sessions & further development opportunities ▶ employee terms for Sixt car hire and Sixt Leasing ▶ employee discounts on fitness products, hotels, technology, clothing etc. ▶ regular team events ▶ a team spirit & hands-on mentality ▶ and much more.
- Job type
- United Kingdom
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
This is possible only with the best of talents, who are aware of the fact that the customer is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.