What does it mean to work with us? SUCCESS: Sixt is an IT company with a very large car pool. Our inhouse development team is the driving force behind the Sixt software which enables and optimizes the daily work of more than 6,000 employees in over 100 countries. We shape the future of mobility through innovation by using modern technologies! SPEED: Flat hierarchies and short decision paths enable us to be extremely dynamic and always one step ahead. OWNERSHIP: You take over responsibility. You build it, you run it. TEAM: We are more than 15 nationalities committed to the Sixt DNA. Participate in the daily business context, join our regular team events and enjoy IT talks, common conferences and spontaneous beergarden get-togethers.
Do what you love:
* You will be a member of the Sixt SAP Competence Center – a peer group of highly skilled, dedicated, and motivated SAP experts in the Sixt IT department.
* You will be the primary contact for the business in all matters relating to SAP authorizations.
* In addition, as Basis Administrator you will ensure the smooth running of our SAP ECC 6.0 system worldwide.
* You will work independently and goal-oriented in your own SAP Basis fields of expertise.
* Your role will be to support the implementation and optimization of SAP functions – you will help to enlarge the footprint of SAP at Sixt.
Come as you are:
* You have extensive experience in the administration of SAP user authorizations in Finance and Logistics.
* You are dedicated to continually simplifying and streamlining the management of user authorizations.
* You are very familiar with SAP Basis Administration tasks, such as transports, database administration, system copies, SAP note administration, etc.
* You are structured in your approach to tasks and show extensive analytical competence .
* You communicate well in German and English.
In addition to the obligatory kicker, ping-pong table, driving simulators and project rooms, you will find coffee corners to try out and discuss constructive ideas. Our offices have different sizes, you will definitely find something according to your preferences. We follow no dresscode. As a member of the Sixt-Family you get attractive car rental and leasing offers as well as access to our large employee benefit portal where you find attractive offers for travelling, shopping and more. During breakfast, lunch and dinner our high-quality restaurant offers daily changing meat, fish and vegetarian dishes, as well as a salad bar and freshly-baked pizza. Our coffee lounge for meeting and relaxing is opened the whole day. Come as you are, and do what you love: Join our 300 IT colleagues now!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Munich, Germany
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
This is possible only with the best of talents, who are aware of the fact that the customer is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.