All finance departments at Sixt worldwide use SAP in their accounting and controlling operations. SAP has been a decisive factor in the successful and ongoing expansion of Sixt across Europe and North America.
Come and join a dynamic team of SAP experts at Sixt.
Our passion is SAP, our focus is SAP Finance (FI/CO/IM) and Logistics (MM/SD), our mission is to support and help grow the Sixt business. Join us in the exciting journey of transitioning to the next generation of SAP – S/4HANA.
Do what you love:
* You are a member of the Sixt SAP Competence Center – a peer group of dedicated and motivated SAP experts.
* You are the primary contact for the business, you consult with them, you help them achieve their goals through the application of SAP.
* You work independently and goal-oriented in your SAP specialty.
* You implement and optimize SAP functions - you enlarge the footprint of SAP at Sixt.
* You are excited to help Sixt make the move to S/4HANA.
Come as you are:
* Your key area is SAP CO and IM but you also understand the CO interface with SAP FI.
* You have profound experience with SAP CO-PA and ideally with CO-OM and FI-PCA.
* You understand SAP implementations as well as SAP support.
* You have strong communication skills and can interact well with the business units.
* You speak German and English on a business fluent level.
In addition to the obligatory kicker, ping-pong table, driving simulators and project rooms, you will find coffee corners to try out and discuss constructive ideas. Our offices have different sizes, you will definitely find something according to your preferences. We follow no dresscode. As a member of the Sixt-Family you get attractive car rental and leasing offers as well as access to our large employee benefit portal where you find attractive offers for travelling, shopping and more. During breakfast, lunch and dinner our high-quality restaurant offers daily changing meat, fish and vegetarian dishes, as well as a salad bar and freshly-baked pizza. Our coffee lounge for meeting and relaxing is opened the whole day. Come as you are, and do what you love: Join our 300 IT colleagues and apply now (English or German preferred)!
- Job type
- Munich, Germany
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
This is possible only with the best of talents, who are aware of the fact that the customer is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.