Are you interested to work in a young and dynamic environment which has the backing of a large company?
Are you looking for the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and help shape the development of a modern technology stack?
Then we have the right career for you!
Sixt myDriver offers professional chauffeur services for private and business customers at a fixed price.
We are already available in over 150 cities in thirty countries around the world and are planning to continue our rapid growth.
Do you want to be a part of this success story and help us accelerate our expansion?
Apply to be part of our team in Munich, Germany.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* You would love to develop high-quality software for our state of the art myDriver Cloud Service Technology stack.
* You enjoy working with virtualized (and therefore close to our real cloud IaaS environment) development platforms based on Docker,
Vagrant and Puppet.
* You work actively and independently to deliver myDriver "Business Value" supported by our efficient integration/deployment process.
* You love to design software data models for business requirements.
* You support our business partners - such as various travel portals, brokers, international suppliers or airlines - in embedding and
implementing our myDriver functionality based on our REST API services.
* You have great understanding of PHP?
* You know the benefits of PHP Frameworks and understand the importance of Symfony?
* You understand the ins and outs of concepts like REST/Stateless, Dependency Injection, Test Driven Development (TDD) and Object
Related Mapping (ORM)?
* You are interested in Behavior Driven Development (BDT) with the frameworks Phpspec and Bhat - and the socalled Gherkin Language?
* You ideally have working experience with nodeJs, JAVA or GO?
Why Choose Sixt?
We offer a diverse, demanding career for you with a wide range of growth opportunities. You can work in projects that continuously improve myDriver Platforms to always be ahead of our competition. We encourage personal growth, outside of the box thinkers and offer a performance-based compensation in a dynamic and innovative company!
We are looking forward to meet you!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Bengaluru, India
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
We are Sixt. We are a family business. A family business with more than 6,000 family members in more than 105 countries. We are not like the others. And that is why we do not operate like other companies. We have our own rules: we are obsessed with the desire to improve every day. We love our work and our customers. We want to generate excitement. Satisfaction alone is not enough! We scrutinise everything and push to get the best possible product. We start things with the will to get them done – and we do. We reward performance and never give up even if we may fail at times. Last but not least, we always remain Sixt. With our drive, our grit and our dedication. Now and in the future. Become a part of Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.