Are you a Test Automation Engineer, have tested software platforms and have multiple years experience in test automation?
Then, you are the right fit for us ! We are building our high specialised Test Automation Team to strengthen our QA team; this is the moment to join us and contribute.
Our Quality Automation Engineer will work among the QA team to evaluate User Stories, write and design automated Test Cases to ensure quality control standards are achieved.
We need a Quality Automation Engineer who will be successful in growing, developing, and implementing automated testing solutions to maximize testing coverage and reduce time2deploy.
We are looking for a team member who embraces the Agile mindset which includes positive attitude, thirst for knowledge, goal of team success, pragmatism and a willingness to fail.
Using all your creative and analytic skills to implement a set of functional and non-functional automated test cases, would allow you to be a substantial contributor to our product development and customer satisfaction.
Your job – performs as smoothly as our cars:
* You will work in an agile software development environment using SCRUM and Kanban methodologies.
* You will develop and execute automated tests on the API and GUI level, with state-of-the-art technology (Maven, TestNG, Selenium/Webdriver, Jenkins).
* You will enhance our existing test automation framework in PHP, and actively collaborate in the implementation of the new one coming very soon to minimize maintenance costs and improve performance, implemented in JAVA.
* You will support your agile team in developing component, integration and functional end2end testing on backoffice frontends.
* You will create and execute functional and non-functional tests, participating in the Go!/No-Go! decision according to nightly automation execution reports.
Your profile – your willingness to accelerate:
* You have a degree in computer science or similar technical field and more than 1 year of experience in a similar position.
* You feel at home in the area of software testing and have extensive experience in quality assurance of software and related test processes, methodologies and tools (e.g. continuous integration, automated testing).
* You have good programming skills in J2EE and knowledge in test automation frameworks (TestNG or JUnit, Selenium/Webdriver).
* You are a team player, show motivation and enjoy communication, interacting with a lot of different stakeholders in a proactive way.
* You speak and write English fluently.
Your perspectives – move your career to the fast lane:
We offer you a modern and dynamic working place environment. We offer varied jobs in a demanding and performance-oriented industry. We offer you a competitive salary package in a dynamic and innovative company. We offer attractive employee benefits.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Bengaluru, India
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
We are Sixt. We are a family business. A family business with more than 6,000 family members in more than 105 countries. We are not like the others. And that is why we do not operate like other companies. We have our own rules: we are obsessed with the desire to improve every day. We love our work and our customers. We want to generate excitement. Satisfaction alone is not enough! We scrutinise everything and push to get the best possible product. We start things with the will to get them done – and we do. We reward performance and never give up even if we may fail at times. Last but not least, we always remain Sixt. With our drive, our grit and our dedication. Now and in the future. Become a part of Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.