Are you a Test Automation Engineer, have tested software platforms and have multiple years experience in test automation?
Then, you are the right fit for us ! We are building our high specialised Test Automation Team to strengthen our QA team; this is the moment to join us and contribute.
Our Quality Automation Engineer will work among the QA team to evaluate User Stories, write and design automated Test Cases to ensure quality control standards are achieved.
We need a Quality Automation Engineer who will be successful in growing, developing, and implementing automated testing solutions to maximize testing coverage and reduce time2deploy.
We are looking for a team member who embraces the Agile mindset which includes positive attitude, thirst for knowledge, goal of team success, pragmatism and a willingness to fail.
Using all your creative and analytic skills to implement a set of functional and non-functional automated test cases, would allow you to be a substantial contributor to our product development and customer satisfaction.
Your job – performs as smoothly as our cars:
* You will work in an agile software development environment using SCRUM and Kanban methodologies.
* You will develop and execute automated tests on the API and GUI level, with state-of-the-art technology (Maven, TestNG, Selenium/Webdriver, Jenkins).
* You will enhance our existing test automation framework in PHP, and actively collaborate in the implementation of the new one coming very soon to minimize maintenance costs and improve performance, implemented in JAVA.
* You will support your agile team in developing component, integration and functional end2end testing on backoffice frontends.
* You will create and execute functional and non-functional tests, participating in the Go!/No-Go! decision according to nightly automation execution reports.
Your profile – your willingness to accelerate:
* You have a degree in computer science or similar technical field and more than 1 year of experience in a similar position.
* You feel at home in the area of software testing and have extensive experience in quality assurance of software and related test processes, methodologies and tools (e.g. continuous integration, automated testing).
* You have good programming skills in J2EE and knowledge in test automation frameworks (TestNG or JUnit, Selenium/Webdriver).
* You are a team player, show motivation and enjoy communication, interacting with a lot of different stakeholders in a proactive way.
* You speak and write English fluently.
Your perspectives – move your career to the fast lane:
We offer you a modern and dynamic working place environment. We offer varied jobs in a demanding and performance-oriented industry. We offer you a competitive salary package in a dynamic and innovative company. We offer attractive employee benefits.
- Job type
- Bengaluru, India
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
This is possible only with the best of talents, who are aware of the fact that the customer is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.