Our Site Reliability Engineers are responsible for designing, building and scaling core systems that support our mobility applications running in production. They are versatile technologists who have a lot of experience up and down the stack and are comfortable tuning the Linux kernel, automating cloud infrastructure, writing resilient and high performance code or scaling large distributed systems. Premium service and customer excitement are core values of our business and this touches every fabric of our technology stack too. With the challenge of delivering the best customer experience in their hands, our site reliability teams are constantly looking to optimize our service resiliency, availability and performance using cutting edge technology.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* You will apply your “automate all the things” attitude to solve every software and infrastructure challenge.
* You will architect and design mission critical systems for scale, availability and resiliency in mind with minimal operational requirements.
* You will build microservices using Golang and/or Java (or be keen on learning the craft).
* You will dig deep and find the root cause of any issue
* You will participate in on-call rotations and be available for escalations.
* You have experience in a technology sophisticated environment automating cloud-native applications or solving scalability challenges - ideally in a startup dynamic setting?
* You have used Puppet, Chef, Salt or Ansible for configuration management?
* You have experience working with AWS, GCE or Azure and running container based stack (preferably Docker)?
* You have development experience in either Go, Python or Ruby?
* You are a team player who values sharing and collaboration over solo plays and speak English?
Why Choose Sixt?
We give you the chance to expand your technical skills!
We provide you with a modern work environment in Munich!
We offer you to work in a highly professional and international team!
We offer you a competitive salary!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Bengaluru, India
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
This is possible only with the best of talent, who are aware of the fact that the client is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.