Sixt has existed for over 100 years and as the first globally active mobility service provider, we show what innovative products and excellent service look like every single day. We are more than 6,000 employees across 105 countries. Do you want to get a head start for you career? Then you are in the right place. Whether it's at our headquarters in Munich, our Service Centers in Berlin and Rostock, in one of the international headquarters or in one of over 2,100 Sixt branches worldwide - we have the right position for you! To continue to be at the top, we are looking for dedicated team employees who will make Sixt better every day with heart and passion.
What you’ll do? – Perform as smoothly as our cars:
* Lead/contribute to engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solve complex engineering problems in quality and development.
* You develop the Sixt rent-a-car, DriveNow, myDriver apps & new initiatives.
* You have high standards in regard to quality which is reflected in your Clean Code and efficient architecture.
* You evaluate new technologies and create new features based on your findings.
* You collaborate closely with the product management and design teams in a proactive and fast-paced environment with flat hierarchies.
* You communicate fluently in English and appreciate cultural diversity.
What do you need to succeed? – Your willingness to accelerate
* You have experience in Android application development.
* You have plenty of experience in Java and have already started getting up to speed with Kotlin.
* You are proficient with Webservices, persisting , Play Services and Material Design
* You are familiar with Retrofit, Picasso, Eventbus or ButterKnife
* You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
Why Choose Sixt?
We have a great and versatile job for you! We offer you great degrees of freedom as well as international career development opportunities! We always strive to work in a very dynamic working environment.
- Job type
- Bengaluru, India
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
This is possible only with the best of talents, who are aware of the fact that the customer is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.