Are you interested to work in a young and dynamic environment which has the backing of a large company? Are you looking for the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and help shape the development of a modern technology stack? Then we have the right career for you! We are already available in over 105 countries around the world and are planning to continue our rapid growth. Do you want to be a part of this success story and help us accelerate our expansion? Apply to be part of our team!
What you’ll do? – Perform as smoothly as our cars:
* You will build consumer-facing software that “just works” in Java/Golang/Scala
* You will be responsible for designing end-to-end distributed systems on the cloud
* You will build libraries and tools for our micro services ecosystem
* You will work on event-driven systems and keep yourself up to date with the latest technologies to help you create scalable and resilient software
* You will participate in on-call rotations and be available for escalations
What do you need to succeed? – Your willingness to accelerate
* You have atleast 5+ years of experience working in sophisticated technology environment such as building cloud-native applications, solving scalability challenges, designing event-driven solutions - ideally in a start-up dynamic setting
* You have development experience in at least one object-oriented programming language such as Java/Golang/Scala
* You have extensive experience in Linux
* You have already designed distributed systems or you have worked on microservices architectures
* You have good understanding of event-driven platforms, pub-sub and messaging using brokers such as Kafka, NSQ or RabbitMQ
* Good communication skills
Why Choose Sixt?
We have a great and versatile job for you! We offer you great degrees of freedom as well as international career development opportunities! We always strive to work in a very dynamic working environment.
- Job type
- Bengaluru, India
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
This is possible only with the best of talents, who are aware of the fact that the customer is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.