Are you interested in working in an environment that combines the dynamics of a modern Start-Up with the expertise of a multinational enterprise? Are you looking for an opportunity to implement your own ideas and experience in order to contribute to the development of a fast-growing company?
Then Sixt is the right place for you!
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* You have over 3+ years of demonstrated expertise in using Salesforce
* You have experience in Configuration and customisation which includes apex, triggers, batch programs, schedule programs and security sharing concepts
* You have ability to dominate force.com, platform, technologies and capabilities
* You are passionate for object-oriented programming languages, elegant database design and systems, component technologies, XML standards, and staying abreast of current
* You are fluent in Java experience/ understanding on AWS technologies will be a plus
* You have experience in Visualforce
* You possess excellent conceptual and analytical skills and have results-oriented mindset
* You have desire to collaborate with diverse teams and stakeholders and share knowledge
* You possess excellent communication and presentation skills
Why Choose Sixt?
An exceptional working environment: comprised of small, self-motivated teams taking on individual responsibilities, together with direct interpersonal dialogue and cooperation from the management.
We offer diverse, stimulating criteria of work, together with a start-up, informal atmosphere and a young, professional international team.
We value and encourage your own unique creativity, initiative and organizational skills as an integral participant in the growth of an international, dynamic start-up.
Lots of Benefits: Free registration at DriveNow, perks from Sixt, Adidas, Expedia, Eventim etc.
- Job type
- Bengaluru, India
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
This is possible only with the best of talents, who are aware of the fact that the customer is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.