Are you interested to work in a young and dynamic environment which has the backing of a large company? Are you looking for the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and help shape the development of a modern technology stack? Then we have the right career for you! We are already available in over 105 countries around the world and are planning to continue our rapid growth. Do you want to be a part of this success story and help us accelerate our expansion? Apply to be part of our team!
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* Your primarily responsible for creating amazing user experiences.
* You will have an eye for clean and artful design
* You are required to transform high-level requirements into intuitive, and functional user interfaces
* You have experience in Cross browser compatible and performant app designing
* You possess knowledge on modern software development paradigms
* You are able to support and adapt in an ambitious and constantly evolving professional software development environment
* You have worked on below technologies:
o CSS preprocessors (SCSS, LESS)
o Build Tools (Gulp/Bower/Grunt/npm/webpack)
o Code Versioning (Git/Bitbucket)
* You know about software design patterns and you are able to adapt them to complex problems
* You possess excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
* You are a team player and work with multiple stakeholders. It is good to know if you have created wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
Why Choose Sixt?
We have a great and versatile job for you! We offer you great degrees of freedom as well as international career development opportunities! We always strive to work in a very dynamic working environment.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Pullach, Germany
- Engineering & Maintenance, IT
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
This is possible only with the best of talents, who are aware of the fact that the customer is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.