Sixt Rent a Car is an international leader in car rental. With revenues in excess of $2 billion and a fleet of 220,000 cars, we have moved into over 100 different countries worldwide. Sixt is the largest fleet purchaser of BMW’s internationally, however does not consider itself a luxury car rental company but a company with superior service and better cars for everyone at an exceptional value. At Sixt, customers are guests. It’s not a rental transaction but an experience as that of a five star hotel. Sixt hires service oriented individuals, free to travel, and open to cultural experiences interacting with customers and colleagues from many diverse backgrounds. Sixt is more than just cars, we have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* Greet our customers on the return of their hire for check-in
* Utilising computer based rental systems to update vehicle status
* Collecting and delivering vehicles between car parks and other locations
* Maintaining a good and professional relationship with customers
* Damage reporting
* Ensuring ready lines are full of correct vehicles
* Be well presented
* Able to work under pressure as an individual and as part of a team
* Have a flexible approach to working hours, as we are open 7 days a week
* Have a full clean driving licence
* Previous background in car rental would be an advantage but not essential
Why Choose Sixt?
We offer autonomous work with high responsibility
We offer an excellent foundation for a career within the Sixt group
We offer a varied job with lots of training
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- England, United Kingdom
- Front Office reception, Customer Service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
We are Sixt. We are a family business. A family business with more than 6,000 family members in more than 105 countries. We are not like the others. And that is why we do not operate like other companies. We have our own rules: we are obsessed with the desire to improve every day. We love our work and our customers. We want to generate excitement. Satisfaction alone is not enough! We scrutinise everything and push to get the best possible product. We start things with the will to get them done – and we do. We reward performance and never give up even if we may fail at times. Last but not least, we always remain Sixt. With our drive, our grit and our dedication. Now and in the future. Become a part of Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.