We are an award winning team of 12+ SEAs that handle SEA campaigns in more than 130 countries. Learning, experimenting and collaboration is the heart and soul of our team. Beside doing SEA for all the countries, our team also works on cutting edge cross department Online Marketing projects.
PPC, CVR, CRO, remarketing, bid management & landing page optimization is not new to you?
That's great, because you will deal with it in your daily business. To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for a Team Lead SEA M/F in Munich starting as soon as possible or date.
Your job – performs as smoothly as our cars:
* You enable the SEA team to achieve common strategic & financial goals and you are responsible for the strategic set-up & coordination.
* You improve the daily work of our SEA team by mentoring and motivating them, by providing regular feedback and leading them by example.
* You conduct advanced (ad hoc) analyses and dig into our data in order to question existing strategies & processes and to find hidden growth/optimization potential.
* You drive the internationalization of the SEA and develop innovative strategies to improve & expand our SEA activity based on A/B-testing and evaluation of new advertising possibilities.
* You plan, develop and manage performance campaigns for several search engines and continuously optimize account structure, keyword portfolio, ad copies, landing pages and bidding strategies.
Your profile – your willingness to accelerate:
* Profound professional experience in the management of SEA campaigns, Experience in leading and intercultural team in a dynamic environment.
* University degree in Economics, Marketing, Digital Media or related fields.
* An affinity for numbers and very good analytical skills, paired with the ability to find creative solutions, as well as a high level of initiative and reliability.
* Strong communication skills as well as a goal-driven and team-oriented working style.
* Fluent in English; any other European language is a plus.
Your perspectives – move your career to the fast lane:
▶ Have an impact. We regularly provide you with deep insights into our business strategy and departmental KPIs, and offer you the chance to shape Sixt with your input and ideas.
▶ Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
▶ Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
▶ We offer challenges and encourage your personal development, offering individual external and internal training, conference visits, and regular appraisals.
▶ We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts (discounted leasing, and car rental rates) and more.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Pullach, Germany
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
This is possible only with the best of talent, who are aware of the fact that the client is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.