Are you a Test Engineer, have tested software platforms and have some experience in functional testing? Then, you are the right fit for us ! We are building our highly specialized QA Team; this is the moment to join us and contribute. Our Quality Functional Engineer will work among the SCRUM DEV team to evaluate User Stories, write and specify Test Cases to ensure quality control standards are achieved. We need a Quality Functional Engineer who will be successful in growing to maximize testing coverage and reduce time2deploy. We are looking for a team member who embraces the Agile mindset which includes positive attitude, thirst for knowledge, goal of team success, pragmatism and no fear to to fail. Using all your creative and analytic skills to define a Test Plan, would allow you to be a substantial contributor to our product development and customer satisfaction.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* You will work in an agile software development environment using SCRUM and Kanban methodologies.
* You will analyse and specify Test Cases on the API and GUI level.
* You will enhance our existing SCRUM teams, supporting your agile team performing tests by hand, and launching and collecting the results of our sets of automated Test Cases.
* You will support your Product Owner, helping him/her to define high quality User Stories, including good "Criteria of Done" for each one. Also you will support the PO specifying good User Acceptance Tests.
* You will create and execute functional and non-functional tests, participating in the Go!/No-Go! decision according to execution reports.
* You have a degree in computer science or similar technical field and more than 1 year of experience in a similar position.
* You feel at home in the area of software testing and have extensive experience in quality assurance of software and related test processes, methodologies and tools.
* You put a close attention to detail, following product quality control procedures, and offering a clear communication and visibility.
* You are a team player, show motivation and enjoy communication, interacting with a lot of different stakeholders in a proactive way.
* You speak and write English fluently.
Why Choose Sixt?
We offer you a modern and dynamic working place environment. We offer varied jobs in a demanding and performance-oriented industry. We offer you a competitive salary package in a dynamic and innovative company. We offer attractive employee benefits.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Kiev, Ukraine
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
This is possible only with the best of talent, who are aware of the fact that the client is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.