Become a part of Sixt!
Have you finished your Bachelor/Masters degree in the field of Economics and want the best starting conditions for your professional future? Start your career with Sixt! To help support our ever growing and high performance business, we are searching for strong personalities who can develop themselves with us. Join us in our Munich Headquarters for a 18 month Trainee-Program as a Trainee in Online Marketing (m/f/d).
Do what you love:
* You will have the opportunity to work within the core fields of Online Marketing; including SEO, SEA, Online Advertising, Social Media, Affiliate Marketing and Product Management.
* You will gain insights into the most important facets of online marketing alongside developing a knowledge of the entire process.
* You will be integrated into our daily business from the first day as well as ongoing projects, where you will be able to take responsibility for your own tasks and be given a large degree of trust to complete work independently.
* You will also be able to demonstrate your international know-how and language skills in cooperation with foreign business partners, as well as working with colleagues from around the world.
* You will complete different qualification steps, get to know executives of various departments and subsequently build up a cross-functioning network.
Come as you are:
* You have successfully completed a study program in Media Management, Media Computer Science, Economics, Economic Computer Science or a similar field of study?
* You have passion and interest in the online sector and you like to work with numbers?
* You are quick to learn, develop your skills rapidly and you are working in an organised, goal oriented and reliable manner?
* You possess decisiveness, responsibility and awareness?
* You have excellent English language skills, both written and spoken? (additional languages are desirable)
In addition to the obligatory kicker, ping-pong table, driving simulators and project rooms, you will find coffee corners to try out and discuss constructive ideas. Our offices have different sizes, you will definitely find something according to your preferences. We follow no dresscode. As a member of the Sixt-Family you get attractive car rental and leasing offers as well as access to our large employee benefit portal where you find attractive offers for travelling, shopping and more. During breakfast, lunch and dinner our high-quality restaurant offers daily changing meat, fish and vegetarian dishes, as well as a salad bar and freshly-baked pizza. Our coffee lounge for meeting and relaxing is opened the whole day. Come as you are, and do what you love: Join our Online Department now!
- Job type
- Munich, Germany
- Sales & Marketing
- German, English
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
This is possible only with the best of talents, who are aware of the fact that the customer is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.