We offer an exciting opportunity to join us as Travel Sales Manager based in Madrid. The Travel Sales division does provide services to international travel agencies for car rental and further mobility products for business and leisure travel. As a member of our International Travel Sales team, you will focus on the strategic management of (local) corporate and leisure travel agency partner in Spain.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* You are first contact for our corporate and leisure travel agencies in Spain.
* You negotiate agreements with existing and new local partner.
* You take over the strategic planning of sales activities and have regular review meetings to monitor revenue development & growth.
* You are responsible for implementing corporate clients at corporate travel agency partners. You cooperate closely with your Corporate Sales colleagues to get leads and increase business via corporate travel agencies.
* You are doing trainings, sales calls, workshops and further marketing activities with our partners.
* In cooperation with the marketing department, you represent Sixt at industry events.
* You are responsible for the regional marketing budget and planning customized activities.
* You work closely with the International Travel Sales Team, marketing and product management on optimizing our products.
* Charismatic personality.
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills.Strong relationship-building skills.
* Profound analytical skills.
* Highly motivated, dynamic and hands-on personality, willing to go the extra mile.
* Senior attitude in dealing with customer and partner.
* Flexibility and willingness to travel.
* Fluent in Spanish and English (German is a plus).
* You have completed a degree or training in tourism or business administration.
* You have already worked in sales or account management in the travel industry and you have good network of contacts.
* You combine empathy with strong negotiation skills.
* You are motivated to grow successfully with your portfolio and take on any new challenge.
* You have outstanding organizational skills and you are used to work independently.
Why Choose Sixt?
We have an interesting, demanding job for you with a wide range of opportunities: We offer you a modern and dynamic work environment in a highly motivated team! We appreciate and support new ideas, innovation, creativity and commitment! We create opportunities for your professional development within our international company - with short decision-making processes.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Madrid, Spain
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
This is possible only with the best of talent, who are aware of the fact that the client is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.