Sixt rent a car = creativity in web design, innovative programming and user-friendly handling! Our specialists push forward the growth of Sixt - online.
Join our SEA department in our headquarters in Pullach close to Munich, we are looking for a Working Student SEA for our international markets!
Your job - as fast as our cars:
* You support the team with keyword research and ad creation!
* You support the team with market research, competitor analysis and reports!
* Together with your team lead, you ensure that performance goals are met!
* You are responsible for small own SEA projects!
Your profile - ready to put your foot on the gas:
* You have a passion for online marketing and ideally have first-hand experience in search marketing?
* You are eager to learn and highly motivated to join a young and international team?
* You have a solid knowledge of Excel and enjoy working with a large amounts of data?
* You are enrolled in a first degree study course (1st Bachelor or 1st Master) at a German university to fulfill the working student criteria?
* Working time: ~12h/week!
Your perspective - ready to overtake:
You will take responsibility from day one and work in a great, agile team of diverse, smart, and passionate people from more than 10 nationalities! We offer challenges and encourage your personal development, offering individual external and internal training! We regularly provide you with deep insights into our business strategy and departmental KPIs, and offer you the chance to shape Sixt with your input and ideas! You will benefit from our flexible working hours and we take your exams into consideration, in agreement with your team!
- Job type
- Part-time job
- Pullach, Germany
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
This is possible only with the best of talents, who are aware of the fact that the customer is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.