Group Marketing Brand Apprentice H/F
Group marketing department was created in september 2018 and is led by a Group marketing Strategy, Brands and Insights SVP. It includes a Head of Brands, a Head of Marketing Strategy and Experience, and Head of Insights.
The mission of the Group marketing department is to leverage a brand / marketing culture and drive a marketing strategy globally, internationally and across all our activities / segments. The team interacts on a day-to-day basis with stakeholders from many functions (communications, digital, legal, sales, operations…) and countries in the organization and in particular gives assistance to marketing communities in the regions and segments.
The Group Brand departement is working very closely with our segment & activities marketing and communication teams, and with external branding and communication agencies to set up the Brand Strategy, ensure the roll out of the strategy across the regions, segments and activities, raise the brand culture across the organization, advise internally on Brand issues.
issy les moulineaux
Votre quotidien chez nous :
Your overall mission will be to support the Head of Brands in terms of:
§ Support the roll out of the new Brand expression: you will be in charge of the renewal and optimization of the Brand Hub (be the main point of contact internally, managing the agency, optimizing the media center, implementing the right content…), implement the new Brand Expression on new supports.
§ Be the Community Manager for internal brand communication social networks (sharepoints, yammer…), build and animate the Brand community
§ You will create and implement a new tool to pilote Sodexo brands ecosystem.
§ Brand protection. Participate to the implementation of a new tool to manage a new tool to monitor and protect domain names
§ Coordinating and compiling brand audit, competitive watch, reporting
§ Any other assistance that the Head of Brands may need.
2 years of apprenticeship
Votre apport :
· Pre-degree in Business Administration / Business School, Marketing, Communications or similar studies.
· A first experience in marketing and brand management.
· Fluent or native in English.
· Structured, rigorous.
· Autonomous, proactive, problem solving and solution-oriented
· Good communication skills (both spoken and written) and collaborative skills.
· Dynamic, curious, engaged, eager to learn and develop your hard skills,
· Affinity to international affairs and services industry sector (particulary Food and Facility Management services) is a plus.