What you will be doing:
• Food preparation and cooking, plating, presentation
• Receiving and storing product properly; rotating old and new stock
• Kitchen maintenance and cleaning, following food safety requirements
• Learning to prepare every dish on the menu
• Creative and passionate about food and customer service
• Able to work in a high-pressure environment
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; a team player
• Kitchen school diploma
• At least 1 year experiences in the same position in hospitality industry
- Job type
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
- Other Benefits
- What is in it for you: • Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family • Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills • Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21 • Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities.
Sofitel Dubai Downtown
With its enviable location, the hotel is conveniently connected to the Dubai Mall via an air-conditioned skywalk, just one metro stop away from Dubai International Financial Center and three stops from the Dubai World Trade Center.
Its 31 floors of artfully designed rooms and suites, chic restaurants, trendy bars and infinity pool terrace boast spectacular views over the Dubai skyline.
Sofitel Dubai Downtown sets a new standard for urban sophistication and refined luxury with a Magnifique commitment to service and French elegance.
As Dubai continues to add new towers to its roster of impressive architecture, a new mixed use complex is being built adjacent to our hotel. Hence, our guests might experience disruption to their Burj Khalifa view from some of our rooms and suites.