Graphic Design Internship
About the job
• Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline
• Retouch and manipulate images
• Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media
• Collaborate with the Graphic Designer to develop design concepts
• Receive feedback from the Marketing Director and Graphic Designer and make necessary changes
• Assemble final presentation material for printing as needed
• Work on a wide range of graphic design work
- Department: Marketing
Knowledgeable in graphic design software
Ability to retouch and manipulate pictures
- Language required: English.
With its enviable location, the hotel is conveniently connected to the Dubai Mall via an air-conditioned skywalk, just one metro stop away from Dubai International Financial Center and three stops from the Dubai World Trade Center.
Its 31 floors of artfully designed rooms and suites, chic restaurants, trendy bars and infinity pool terrace boast spectacular views over the Dubai skyline.
Sofitel Dubai Downtown sets a new standard for urban sophistication and refined luxury with a Magnifique commitment to service and French elegance.
As Dubai continues to add new towers to its roster of impressive architecture, a new mixed use complex is being built adjacent to our hotel. Hence, our guests might experience disruption to their Burj Khalifa view from some of our rooms and suites.