We are looking for an enthusisatic Digital Marketing Intern to to spend up to 6 months with us within the Marketing Department.
In collaboration with areas of study, the responsibilities of the Intern will include:
- Work with the Marketing and PR Manager to refine social media strategy and best practices
- Assist in managing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Flickr,
YouTube) and editorial calendar to ensure content is timely, relevant and engaging
- Prepare weekly updates and reports to track growth and success rates of campaigns
- Keep up to date and informed on new social media trends and adapt accordingly
- Ensure proper messaging is being executed online
- Identify leaders and influencers (internal/external) and engage them in brand activities
- Completing other administrative tasks
In return, you will receive valuable experience within a busy 5* Hotel operation in one of the most well known cities in the world!
This is a paid internship.
Education Level: Bachelor / Licence
Study area: Marketing
- Job type
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- IT, Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
AccorHotels opens 1 new hotels every 30 hours and recruits 20,000 talents each year, which means 1 new member to the AccorHotels Family every 6 minutes!
Now is the time to join this global leader in hospitality, whether you’re fresh out of hospitality school or a star talent from another industry considering a career move. With opportunities available in hotel operations, digital services, distribution, revenue management, food and beverage, guest experience, and more, AccorHotels offers talents not just a job, but a career with true development potential and global reach.
Watch four AccorHotels executives discuss what’s new and exciting at the company, how AccorHotels differentiates itself from its competitors, and where their own career paths have led within the group. One thing they all have in common: a strong vision for the future of AccorHotels and for tomorrow’s top talents within the organization.
To learn more about AccorHotels and its career opportunities, watch the full video introductions.