St James Bar in Sofitel London St James is now looking for a Magnifique Waitresses/Waiters
We are looking for talented Ambassadors to represent Sofitel Luxury brand.
You must inspire our vision. "Sofitel and its Ambassadors link the world with French elegance across a collection of unique addresses offering their guests and partners a personalized service enriched with emotion, performance and a passion for excellence"
Experience, Knowledge and Skills required for this position:
- Relevant experience in Food & Beverage as a Waiter/Waitress, within Luxury property hotels. Experience of Micros Operation System. Very good knowledge of Food & Drink.
- Ability to prioritize different tasks and requests coupled with proven organization skills.
- Food & Hygiene certificate and Health & Safety Awareness an advantage.
- Good level of English language both spoken and written.
- Flexibility to work on rotas is a must.
- A passion to succeed in a fast paced quality environment.
Some of the duties of this position will include:
- Provide friendly, professional helpful and courteous service to our guests at all times.
- To be part of a philosophy of excellence and to ensure that St James Bar and The Rose Lounge become a Magnifique guest experience.
- Take responsibility for the presentation and the smooth running of the Bar with attention paid to service.
- To recognise to the needs and comfort of the customer throughout service, as our main focus is customer relation and satisfaction and to lead by example.
- To ensure that all you are present for briefings carried out before each service period.
- To ensure complete & thorough knowledge of the food & beverage items for The Bar and lounge.
In return we are offering to the successful candidate competitive salary and attractive benefits packages, including company-wide opportunities, outstanding career orientated training & development, excellent food & beverage discounts, pension scheme and above all, an exciting and motivating working environment!
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS