Sofitel London St James, a 5-star luxury hotel located in one of the most prestigious areas, showcases the best of French and British culture through design, cuisine and personalised service. With its luxurious So SPA, beautifully designed contemporary rooms, award-winning brasserie The Balcon, complemented by our St James Bar and Rose Lounge, Sofitel London is a hidden gem in the heart of London.
As Night Auditor/Receptionist, your role is integral to fully complete the entire guest experience, by delivering an exceptional Sofitel welcome with personalised touches to our guests who check-in/out thought out the night and early morning. You will represent the brand of Sofitel with a warm and genuine approach through out your shift as well as anticipating the needs of our guests who will be with us through the night.
The role requires attention to detail and follow-up where necessary with regards to the daily balancing and posting duties for the accounting department coupled with an attentive approach be being the first point of contact for any guest requirements
- Up to 4 free nights per year in AccorHotels in the UK and Ireland plus fixed-rate/discounted hotel stays and dining worldwide.
- 28 days holiday per year rising to 33 days linked to service (inclusive of Bank Holidays) plus a day off for moving house.
- Career development and progression including the AccorHotels mobility programme.
- Recognition initiatives and rewards for our Ambassadors who strive every day to offer our guests the best possible experience.
- Loyalty bonus, in-house guest experience, season ticket loan, up to 50% discount off Eurostar, childcare vouchers, meditation classes, monthly social events and much more…
- Job type
- St. James's, London, United Kingdom
- Administration & General, Guest Relations
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract